Anorexic woman wearing bikini photo
The aspects of my job I enjoy the most are meeting interesting people, some of the guys are great for conversation and have a lot of great stories. Also I’ve had great sex on the job, which is always fun. There was also a booking where I played pool for four hours naked in high heels. That was especially fun.
Just because you’re willing to pay a prostitute, doesn’t mean she has to have sex with you.
– Of course nobody is forced to have sex with anybody, but I haven’t had instances where I’ve had to decline a booking. We are able to walk out of a booking if a client repeatedly doesn’t follow rules or things like that.
How to fake enthusiasm for a guy if the spark isn’t there.
– When I’m not immediately attracted to a guy I try to find some common ground or something about him I like. I believe that a connection is important, especially if they’re paying so much money for your time. If I’m just completely not into it, which doesn’t happen, I fake enthusiasm and use a lot of lube.
– I make $200/hr not including extras, the client pays $400/hr. I’ve been working once a week, the shifts are 10 hours long but it depends how many bookings you get. I make about $1500 per shift.
Hygiene protocol between partners.
– Wet wipes, shower, Listerine.
Tips from experienced hooker.
1. As you’ll probably be working for a third of your life, it seems a real waste of your life to spend it hating what you do.
2. The sex business is a career. Very few who start give up at 25, or “just do it for a couple of years”.
3. Beginners normally work for someone else, i.e. in saunas, brothels, drinking clubs, or for a pimp.
4. Working for yourself i.e. in a flat or running your own escort agency costs money and means responsibility.
5. Rich and successful people will rarely take you on for long.
6. As you get older, you discover other work options, i.e. mistress, madam or maid, teacher or enabler.
7. The fact that you can earn more money in one day that your partner can earn in one week, can seriously affect your relationship.
8. If you respect your client, your client will respect you.
9. If you think or treat your client as an animal, they may well behave as one.
10. There’s no point in doing 50 men a week, it will make you want to get out after a couple of months and spend all your money on rubbish to cheer yourself up.
11. Remember: ten men a week is 520 a year. This is a reasonable average.
12. Remember, being a slut is part of the fantasy. Start as yourself, play whatever part is wanted, then return to yourself. This will make your performance much more fun.
13. There are good and bad escort agencies. Unfortunately, it’s trial and error from what you choose.
14. Make sure you have a friend who knows what you do and will support you.
15. Be prepared to encounter men who have a thousand excuses for why they don’t want to use condoms. Yes, in 2015. Remind them that if you decide to make an exception for them, you’ve probably made exceptions before, and you’d be putting them at risk. Remind them of their wives at home. Be firm and be willing to walk out the door.
16. Careful screening is the most important thing you can do to protect yourself from arrest and violence. The internet has made screening incredibly straightforward, and you should take advantage of the many blacklists, whitelists, and background checks that are available. Some whitelists don’t require clients’ real names for membership and use loose screening methods; you’re better off doing most of the legwork on your own. Get to know other sex workers in your area. Having a support network feels good; it also helps you access local groups that keep members informed about problem clients and arrest patterns. Many sex workers will only see clients who have two or more verifiable references from other providers. Whatever method you choose, be consistent about using it, and contribute to the community by reporting bad clients and providing references promptly when asked. Use these tools, and trust your gut; intuition is the cornerstone of screening.
Why you better choose another profession.
There’s a chasm between "I’ve thought about prostitution" and "I think I’d like to start working as a prostitute," namely the difference between wanting to make $300 an hour and wanting to suck strange dick for a living.
Prostitution is one of the most dangerous professions in the World.
A whole bunch of magazines like to release lists of the "most dangerous jobs" and number one is always fisherman, or logger or oil man. Well… prostitution, by the numbers, is riskier than all of those.
According to the most recent statistics, the death rate for prostitutes in the U.S. is 204 out of every 100,000. For fishermen, it’s 129 out of every 100,000.
Of course, neither of those are as anecdotally deadly as being a retired WWE wrestler or U.S. president (which has a rate of 18,181 deaths for every 100,000)… and we don’t know the death rate for crack whores or Norm MacDonald’s favorite, assistant crack whores… but, end of the day, being a prostitute is really, really, really dangerous.
#hotwife #cuckold #indianhotwife #creampie